Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas! Happy Hollidays

First let me start off my saying merry christmas. I hope everyone having a great one. When you read this blog and after you comment. Please tell me what you got for christmas gifts. I cannot believe that the year 2007 is omost overwith. Where did the year go? I must have closed my eyes or turned my back for maybe five minutes. But when the year ends and the 2008 begins i'm sure it will be filled with great memories and fun times. I will say that I am very blesed to have such a great family that I have. I am starting to feel what it takes to "share" your ivents and everything that goes along with being engaged. I was really not sure what that intells but you know me... I am not one for change. I guess when you find "THE ONE" It makes it eiser to take it all in. Anways Austin and I we had a busy sechudle during the month of december. We could have filled the whole calander with stuff to do everyday. But the more you do the better you are off...I guess is the way to look at it right? To get everything in we went ahead and celbrated his Mom's and Dad's christmas 2 weeks before christmas. I really love having the spread out...only because it seems like that you a chritmas train......it keeps going and going and...well you get the picture. We went to Simply Founde in Arligton. You talk about amazing food and way to much of it. I wouldn't reccomend this being a every weekend place for the family to attend. But for a fancy one time meal yes! You and your party sits at this table where you have a founde pot. To condince this into a few words. You get to pick your meats and cheeseand your choc. It's def and I quote the goose off of Charollts web. " It's a smorgege bored Then well actualy we opened gifts at His sister in law's house before dinner. That is the sister in law who is due January 23rd. I will be psoting pictures of my gifts that i recived. Our next big christmas was with his Grandparents. Very cute and nice. We ate dinner and opened gifts. Again I will be posting pictures. Then we had OUR family christmas. FUN FUN FUN! We went to travis Avenue for a christmas program "very nice" then we ate dinner at Habauche and having amazing food. I will be posting pictures of that also. The we went to the house and opened gifts. Ihad a very good christmas. With my hope chest witch i recived.My mother gave me a spoon rest that read " I kiss better then I cook" Very funny because I am a great cook. Then today I am in Abiline for his family's christmas. I had a blast. They made me the center of attention and made me say there names. I thought they were kidding but they weren't I sucked. I will come back with more on how this went. God bless to all. I hope everybody has a great holliday

No comments: