Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I call this a updated blog!!!

Good Evening yall! I just have to say that it's been way to long since my last post. How was everybodys day? I had a fairly good day at the daycare. As everybody know or maybe not? My hourse got moved and bumped and shifted some what! I now work 11-6..... I call it shhhhhhhhhhhift work a big o pile of sssssssssssssshift work. Anways I love my kiddos!!! I have been driving alot so that's fabulous. Oh and by the way Austin and I have reched 2 years last thursday!!!! I have the gift on he bought me. A very simple silver ring with a cross on it. I have to tell you the funniest thing that Austin and I did while searching for the ring I wanted. The ring with the cross on it is known as a "purity ring" so we just did a random search for ring like that. Some were 12 dollars and there was a couple for 600 big ones. Austin looked at that price and said WOW!!! they don't want you to have sex for a long time cause that's alot of money ( lol) He just thinks he is so funny. Most of the time he is!!!! Next sunday will be my Girls last signing practice! They are going to go a great job and bring home the gold!!!! I love yall Alli and Alanah! Well good night!! Sweet Dreams!!!!!

No comments: