Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How My Day went!?!?!?

This is what my day looks like...or spose to look like anways. I always clock in at 7:00am then I go to help Jessica with Breakfast. I wasen't in there 5 min when I hear this"Ms.Channing Come here!" I walk with The little girl who wanted to fix the porblem. Anways I go over to another little girl to see here coloring a color sheet. While Leanne said" That's mine she took it from me." I said is it hers? The other girl replied with " No it's mine see Ms. Channing!" I saw that she had colored the front picture and the other side was wear she just scribbled. I told Leanne that she had colored the front side so it wasen't hers. She got mad at stomred off but OH WELL. Then I went to Give the kids some Breakfast. Which today was Blue Berry Muffins. I had to take a new bacth out of the oven and start to cut pices for the kids. then I had Aaron....Which we also call him Tooty Booty. He reached up for some milk and breakfast. I tell him what I tell him every morning around this time. You have already had 3rds that's enough pig. Then I had to make my way to the baby roon because Xantra already had 6. Which if you don't work in daycare you don't how how many we can have to one teacher. Which the minum standards tell us that we can have 4 to one teacher and then after we reach the 5th we have to have a 2nd teacher in there. Then after I made my way I had todeal with Kamron crying and wanting his Bottle of Milk. Anways they messed up the room and were hanging out when a guy came to fix our door. This man first walked in I turned to Ms.Baker and said WOW! He looks like Josh Groban!! He was cute. Then He took 6 sec then he was all done. We said thank you so much...YAY no more rags. (we had to have a rag holding our door shut LOL) Then it was lunch time so we had to put all of our 45 babies in the high chair so they could have lunch. which todays lunch was BBQ Wenniers and Mashed potaotes and Apple Sauce and Bread and butter. Which after lunch if over with they have the lunch ALL over them. Then it was time for rest time lights go and and they go to sleep. Then it was peace and quite for awhile. Then about 12:10 Ms.Wendie comes into the room and tells me that I can go on break. I make my way to the front desk and sit there and talk to my boss for my break. Then and 1:10 I clock back in and go to work. then I had to hurry and make juice because they water was going to be turned off. Because the men were working on our toilts. So then about 2:00 I go into the kitchen to make snack. Todays snack was Chesse crackers. I had to make some for Pre-k some for toddlers and then some for the schooerls. About 2:50 The first batch of kids from school came. I have to sign then in on the clip bored when they come. I have to tell them to go get snack and make sure they don't beat eacth other up. Then after 45 of that Ms. Christy comes in after van runs she is there main teacher. I go to the kitchn and clean up and sweep and mop and take out the trash. Then I go clock out. That is my day at Little Tyke!!!!

No comments: