Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside...Where's my STARBUCKS?

Okay so I got up this morning and I wanted to crawl back into bed. It was so frezzing that I was going to turn into a igglue. Work went alright. I came home today and made a cassarol.....My pan was to big for the cassarol but it still came out great. Class tonight was good. I didn't feel very good so I was kinda tired. Im glad that tommrow is thursday!! That's my honey's last day for tests!!!!!! I am looking foward to a great nights sleep!!!! have a great night!!! Please comment I would love it!!!









Tim Ducan died and went to Heaven...God showed him the house that he had in heaven. It was really cute a one story house with a white picked fence around the house and a big backyard. Tim Ducan said thank you God I really like it. The next day he was walking around heaven when he saw a house that was 6 stories high with a flag and it had dallas mavericks colors and the logo on the windows. He met God a few hours later. He said God don't get me wrong I am greatful for what you gave me but why does Dirk have a mansion? God said oh you must be mustakin that is my house!!!!

1 comment:

Blake and Moriah said...

Comment, comment, comment. Happy? :-)