Tuesday, August 25, 2009

12 minute meals with Channing Conder

After working a hard day with 7 crying 1 year olds....I am tired and ALL popped out! When having to dedicde what is for dinner....? I never want to put out much effort. Then I relized that we have hamburger helper in a box!!! Things always in boxes are quick....right? Anways it was beef stronoff. I have to say it was pretty Tasty!!! I took a classic side dish and made it my own. tator tots with evoo and 7 different kind of seasoings! ohhhhhhhh myyyyy goooossssshhh!!! They were good and crispy and soooooooooooo tasty!!!!!! I really did a great job :) Then for desert I bought a gallon of Blue Bell Cookies and cream! You don't get ANY better then that. It hit my sweet tooth perfectly! Tonight I am having mom and dad and mema over for dinner! I am fixing Chicken with mash poatoes...and some side! I cannot wait I LOVE mashed poatoes. I am on my break right now at work. Oh btw we also got a blue lazy boy reclyiner from the in laws! Austin loves it. Well I guess that is all for now! Remember that a good and sit down meal is never more then 12 minutes away!!!!

No comments: