Saturday, August 22, 2009

School is now in session


The time is fianlly here. The school year has begun at BISD. I couldn't wait for summer to end and to start teaching. Not only did I get the chance to be full time....I got to team with Laurie Conder. It just happens to be my Faviorete "sister in law" We have the age group called the Wobblers. Which they are called that because they are learning to walk. Usally we have older ones...or that's what they have had in the past. This year for some reason they gave us itty bitty babies. They have just made the move from infant room to our room. Half the babies we have this year, was in the new born class last year. That should tell you how young they are. We have 6 little boys and one precious little girl. They are a bundle to have! They are so adorable to wacth and grow. We have a great time spending our time with them. I also got made offical the other day at work they finally gave a cubby to me with my name on it! I love my new job it's wonderful. I also got a new work email address! cconder@burlesonisd.net so send me an email! hope everyone has a good summer!! Moriah I hope you love ur new job!

No comments: