Saturday, March 15, 2008

SaTUrdAY

I went with my parents to.....draw blood I guess is the term. You should seen how my dad drew the blood it was very first grade like...(lol) It look maybe 4 minutes it was very short. But in the time it took them to get that done I was talking to Sara Bruce. She came in very strange place for us to meet. But it was good to converse with her. She told me that her Oldest son Ben was heading to Fulkner in the Spring. Then we went to me me's and had breakfast. Very good yum yum. I had a blegin waffles. I usally don't eat breakfast but it was great. Then we went to sams and shopped. At 12 my mom and I are going to bed pedacures (my treat) Kinda like treating ourselves after a long hard work week. Last tonight my Austin and I are going to BILLY BOBS. To see Clay Walker. I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER exicted. I <3 Clay!!!!! Hope yall all have a great weekend.

Billy Bob cried.....becuase that what Billy Bob does. Tweeter drinked beer.....well because tweeter drinks beer. that statue stayed there......only because it was to heavy to move. Lance found his job as a coach. and I now am a graduate of Brown UNV. And The coach never coached again.

No comments: